Saturday, May 16, 2009

Waiting

We haven't heard anything about the kids that we submitted our homestudy for. We haven't even heard from our Social Worker who was supposed to let us know if they were even still available. I guess it's good that we haven't heard from her, because it gives me hope that they are still out there waiting for a forever home.

On a different subject, Peppe's owners have decided not to take him when they move to their new home. I wish we could keep him because he's really a great little guy, but we have found a home for him to go to. I gave him a bath this morning and he's looking very handsome. I am just waiting to hear from them about when they want to meet him. If all goes well then they will take him. I am going to miss him a bunch because he's a real cuddler, but we already have 2 dogs and a cat, and that's enough for us.

Tonight is our roommates birthday celebration. First we go out to Buffalo Wild Wings then off to Gastoffs to dance and party! I am looking forward to it!

No comments: