Monday, May 4, 2009

Beautiful Weather

It's so nice out today. I sat outside while eating my lunch and watched the dogs and the birds play. While I was watching I decided that I really think that I need to do something about my lawn in the back yard. It's horrible. I put down weed and feed and now that the weeds are dying I notice all the spots that need to be fixed. Much of the yard needs to be reseeded. I don't know how I am going to do that with 3 dogs running around outside. I might have to start letting them out the front door for a while. The only thing that sucks about that is that our front yard doesn't have a fence and it won't be nearly as easy to just let them out and not have to watch them. In fact that would be impossible.

Being home all day I have become quite bored with the TV shows that are on. I am also bored with all my crafts and even the normal websites that I look at everyday are getting pretty boring and I am finding it difficult to get inspired or motivated to do things.
I finally got a call from a resume that I submitted, and it was a employement agency who wanted me to go and contract at the same place I was laid off from doing the exact same thing while one of the girls I used to work with goes on maternity leave with her 3rd child. I guess they were afraid that she won't come back after having her baby. I e-mailed her today and she said that she has every intent to go back after having her baby. Therefore, I don't think it's worth it to go back for 3 months. I didn't even like working for that company anyway, so I think that ones out. It sucks that my first call back has to be from them. ugh...

No comments: