Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sleeping with the Windows Open

I really love sleeping with the windows open. We keep a fan on all year long to provide air circulation because the room we are sleeping in right now is so stuffy, but the fresh air is so much nicer. It's weird because the room across the hall is always cool even in the summer.
I love to wake up to the birds chirping and the cool air above the sheets and the warm comfort underneath them. Its also nice because there is a lilac tree right outside the window and soon the scent is going to fill my bedroom which is something that I really look forward to.
I think that the dogs really like it too. It seems that they sleep more soundly with fresh air to breath.
The past couple of days it's been great sleeping weather. Hopefully, it will continue!

No comments: