Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Weekend up Nor'd'


Lounging, originally uploaded by gemjlo.

I spent the weekend with my Sister Mel and her boyfriend, and my dad and the family. It was a bunch of fun. Friday night we had dinner and a bonfire. It was nice to sit and chat, since we don't see eachother very often. The night ended with a game of SORRY(the board game) and a bowl of ice cream with all the toppings.
Saturday and Sunday we mostly spent fishing. Saturday, the girls took home the most fish, which Jerry and I filleted, and we fried them up for breakfest. They were so yummy. Sunday, we fished some more and my little brothers, dad, and Jerry finally got a chance to catch some fish of their own.
We fished on Island Lake, it's a manmade lake owned by Northern State Power. It's full of HUGE rocks etc. But, at least there was nice weather, and fish to catch.
Tullah and Trouble, my pups did a great job with Dad's 3 dogs. I expected more tiffs, but all in all, not to bad. Of course Tullah got car sick on the way up and on the way home. Now, I have to scrub my backseat. Just more practice I guess for life with kids.

No comments: