Monday, June 16, 2008

Manic Monday

It's just another manic monday. I think this whole week is going to be a blur. DH and I will be on a flight to New York this thursday and I know the next few days are going to be busy with preporations for the trip. While in NY we are planning on going to a Yankees game, to see the statue of liberty, ground zero, and hopefully some other fun stuff. On Saturday we will be driving up to Boston for two days. While ther we are going to tour the Freedom trail and go to a Red Sox game. I just hope we haven't tried to pack too much into a five day trip. DH likes to be one the go so I am sure he will have no problem, it's just a matter of me keeping up.
Over the weekend I did all the laundry and cleaned up the house a bit. Tonight, I will mow the lawn. Tomorrow, I will start packing. Wednesday, I think I'm gonna just spend the night babying my pets because I am sure they are going to miss us terribly. I know that I will certainly miss them a bunch. It will be strange not having a wet puppy kiss to wake me up in the morning, but maybe I will be able to sleep later, and that would be nice.

No comments: