Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chosen

We've been chosen to be LGs parents! I just got the news and I am very excited. I felt in my heart that it would end up this way, but with so much disappointment in the past I didn't want to get my hopes up. Now I can. Yesterday I went and got a dresser and nightstand because I thought we would need them eventually, but now I know that we will be using them very soon! We are going to have a child in the house this holiday season and I am so thrilled. I know my family will be too!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I am sooooooooo happy for you guys!!! Looking forward to the updates. Any transistion plans yet?

Torina said...

YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna said...

That is so exciting! This will be my first holidays with little ones around as well... I'm already nearly finished with the christmas shopping! :)

Congrats! And have fun shopping!

Gretchen Osowski said...

Nope. We make the transition plan next week. i will keep you posted.