Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's been a while

Well, it's been a while, but still I have nothing to report. Today I went to my Remicade appointment where they doubled my dosage leaving me a bit fatigued. When I got home the hubs decided not to go to work after going to the hospital for his back pain. They gave him muscle relaxers and pain meds. They knew that's all they would do, but he couldn't sleep last night because of the pain and needed the relief. He's been seeing a chiropractor for a few weeks because of this issue. Anyway, when I got home all I wanted to do was take a nap, but alas, the dogs wouldn't leave us alone, so I just gave up and took them outside to play while I finished up my book. The hubs is still resting. I wish...
This weekend will be interesting because he has a softball tournament that he's supposed to play in, but won't be able to. Since, he's the manager, he will have to go anyway. Don't know if I'll be going though since he's not playing.
Tomorrow night I am having dinner with my sister, grandma, and aunts. I am looking forward to it since it's been a while since we last had dinner together. It's my grandma's birthday coming up, so I think I will bring her a little something tomorrow. She doesn't like gifts, but I hope she will like the necklace I plan to make her, since it will be homemade. Fingers crossed.

No comments: